Tuesday, June 4, 2013


Ananica Jeune

Prof. Dragan R.

 

                                         Assignment #8  Critical Thinking Blog Post

Throughout the semester, I enjoyed this class very much because I learned a lot of things about science and technology.  I have gained knowledge about the use and development science is important and the process of technology. I’ve also gained knowledge about the different patterns of science and technology. I learned about the advancement of technology, the peril of robots and cloning and many more. I learned about the impact that robots have in our society and the different things that they are capable of doing. As the semester has come to an end, I could say that I am both a science and a humanities person since because I believe that both science and technology need each other in other to progress. In this class, I’ve learned about different perspectives in life when it comes to science and technology has opened my mind better when it comes to new ideas. The readings from the course pack have helped me thinking differently about the use of science and technology. As we finish the semester, I believe that I’m more optimistic about science and technology because I learned about different theories and perspectives of the modern society.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment